Monday 8 August 2016

Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday, August 8, 2016

Tuesday's Assignment

Welcome back! There's an urgent message for you this morning. Check it out here!


Here are your tasks:
  1. Role play: Pollution
    1. Listen to the podcast and take notes of any idioms and unexpected pronunciations.
    2. Practise speaking it aloud, first by yourself and then with a partner!
    3. Both of you can then produce a chirbit.com recording.
  2. Read this article silently, then work on vocabulary.



Voki Transcript:

Hi, my name is Djed. I saw you yesterday. I saw Joseph talking rubbish about me and my body parts. How about you? What did you do yesterday? Did you go downstairs and have a look at China and the other exhibits there? Tell me what you did, okay. I look forward to hearing from you!
Bye!






Very large area with lots of floors to visit. We had planned 2-3 hours but ran out of time. The kids loved the dinosaur section, but other sections were mostly intended for adults. Perhaps they could outline which sections should be emphasized for families... Nevertheless, well worth the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment